Landscaping and designing for over 20 years of experience in Kansas City, Mo and entire Midwest region.
Over the years we have been in business. UMKC Masonry / Kansas City Masonry / Landscape Architect Kansas City, have generated an excellent reputation, as one of the leading landscaping company within the Midwest.
Our services cover all aspects of landscaping, construction, masonry , fountains, and grounds maintenance, for both the residential and commercial sectors.
CHECK THIS OUT
Factors in designing include objective qualities; such as the climate and microclimates; topography and orientation, site drainage and groundwater recharge; municipal and resource building codes, soils and irrigation, human and vehicular access and circulation, recreational amenities (i.e.: sports and water), furnishings and lighting, native plant habitat botany when present, property safety and security, construction detailing, and other measurable considerations. Factors in designing also include subjective qualities such as:genius loci (the special site qualities to emphasize); client’s needs and preferences; desirable plants and elements to retain on site, modify, or replace, and available to use as borrowed scenery from beyond; artistic composition from perspectives of both looking upon and being in the *gardens; spatial development and definition; plant palettes in designed layouts, and artistic focal points for enjoyment. There are innumerable other design factors and considerations brought to the complex process of designing a garden that is beautiful, well functioning, and thrives over time. The up-and-coming practice of online landscape design allows professional landscapers to remotely design and plan sites through manipulation of two-dimensional images without ever physically visiting the location. Due to the frequent lack of non-visual, supplementary data such as soil assessments and pH tests, online landscaping necessarily must focus on incorporating only plants which are tolerant across many diverse soil conditions
We can cater for projects of all sizes, from small individual jobs. Through to full landscape design and construction projects, throughout the Kansas City and Midwest.
Your outside area can be one if its most valuable assets. When it comes to the potential of extending your living space, to the outdoors. When it comes to design. We work with our clients, to help create harmony with your existing surroundings. Using materials, textures and colors to bring the best out of your property.
Whether you have invested in beautiful presented lawns to attract lots of visitors. Or have an industrial estate, where regular maintenance is a necessary requirement. Our company can provide the solution to your needs.
Our landscaping architects and designers, have a flair for creating beautiful landscaped area. We will work with you, to help ensure that your aspirations turn in to reality.
We have being trading since early 90's in the Landscaping industry. This ensures that all projects, are over seen and completed to the highest standard.
All of our plant stock comes from the best growers across America. This ensures the largest and best quality plant stock, is used on all our landscaping contracts. This gives you maximum impact for your budget.
We have worked hard over the years, to build the company to the size it is today. Both hard work, dedication and realistic prices, have helped us grow throughout the Midwest over the years.
In the years being in the business, we have completed many landscaping and paving projects. We believe our team has a good flair for design. All design work and plans are created in house.
Let us transform your outdoor space!
No matter how big or small your project is, give us a call for a free site survey. See how UMKC Masonry / Kansas City Masonry, can help transform your garden or outside area.
- The following is an outline of the landscape architect’s typical scope of service:
- Developing new or improved theories, policy and methods for landscape planning, design and management at local, regional, national and multinational levels.
- Developing policies and plans and implementing and monitoring proposals for conservation and recreation areas such as national parks.
- Developing new or improved theories and methods to promote environmental awareness and undertaking planning, design, restoration, management and maintenance of cultural and/or historic landscapes, parks, sites and gardens.
- Planning, design, management, maintenance and monitoring functional and aesthetic layouts of built environment in urban, suburban, and rural areas including private and public open spaces, parks, gardens, streetscapes, plazas, housing developments, burial grounds, memorials; tourist, commercial, industrial and educational complexes; sports grounds, zoos, botanic gardens, recreation areas and farms.
- Contributing to the planning, aesthetic and functional design, location, management and maintenance of infrastructure such as roads, dams, wind farms and other energy and major development projects.
- Undertaking landscape assessments including environmental and visual impact assessments to prepare policies or inform new developments.
- Inspecting sites, analysing factors such as climate, soil, flora, fauna, surface and subsurface water and drainage; and consulting with clients and making recommendations regarding methods of work and sequences of operations for projects related to the landscape and built environment.
- Identifying and developing appropriate solutions regarding the quality and use of the built environment in urban, suburban and rural areas and making designs, plans and working drawings, specifications of work, cost estimates and time schedules.
- Monitoring the realisation and inspecting the construction of proposals to ensure compliance with plans, specifications of work, cost estimates and time schedules.
- Conducting research, preparing scientific papers and technical reports, developing policy, teaching, and advising on aspects regarding landscape architecture such as the application of geographic information systems, remote sensing, law, landscape communication, interpretation and landscape ecology.
- Project management of large scale landscape planning and design projects including management of other consultants such as engineers, architects and planners.
- Acting as an expert witness in Development and Environment Court
COMPANY’S MAIN GOAL
TO SURPASS CLIENT’S EXPECTATION BY PROVIDING SUPREME SERVICE, HIGH QUALITY STANDARDS AND CREATE ANOTHER GREAT CRAFT
CALL US NOW!!!!
WE SERVE THE ENTIRE MIDWEST REGION